Do you have photographic art, an article or a tutorial you would like to share? We are currently looking for new and interesting content to share with our readers. We do not limit acceptance of submissions from the United States only.
Anyone may offer content for consideration. Although we cannot guarantee that all submissions will be included in our publication, we are happy to see what you have to offer.
We are accepting submissions of the following content:
- Photographic Art: When submitting art please include a brief biography, a photo of yourself and information about the photographic art piece. Please only submit photographic art created by you, and if a model appears in the piece please send a copy of the model release. We do not accept anything that violates corporate copyright.
- Local Events: If you have photographed a local event we would love to see it! Please include information about the event, when and where it took place, and any other pertinent information.
- Articles & Product Reviews: Have you written an article about photography or a product review that you would like to share with our readers? Please send it to us for consideration and publication in a future issue.
- Tutorials, DIY Projects, Fun with Photography, Tips & Tricks: We are also in need of these types of articles and fillers for the magazine, so if you have talent in the above topics please submit your ideas to us for future inclusion in the magazine.
- Digital Diary: This section is all about our readers sharing their daily lives in pictures and words. Send five or six photos taken around your town or home, along with small stories or information about each photo. If you include other people in your photos who are easily identifiable please provide a signed model release as well. We do not accept anything that violates corporate copyright.
- Letters to the Editors, Questions & Comments: Please feel welcome to contact us with constructive comments!
Visit our website for more information: http://ctpublications.com/index.html